Facebook event page
The Bankton House Hotel
Bankton House Hotel, EH54 9 Livingston, West Lothian
Livingston Round Table are running a Dragon’s Den style event on the 19th May 2017 at Bankton House Hotel where we are inviting local charities, organisations and groups to pitch for funding. The applicant who best impresses our Dragons will win a top prize donation of £2,000. In addition to the top prize, there will also be a range of smaller donations awarded to the remaining finalists on the night, so no one will leave empty handed.
Paul McEleney, Chairman of Livingston Round Table said: «We currently have funds that we’re really keen on being put to good use in the Livingston area… so we decided to spread the word! We're really looking forward to hearing about all the great work that local organisations are doing every day in our community.”
The best applications (normally formally constituted local good causes, clubs, charities and not individuals) will be invited to join us and our Dragons on 19th May at Bankton House Hotel to present their good work in person, and pitch for that all-important funding in a friendly and relaxed environment.
To apply, applicants should email [email protected]
before 03rd May 17 with a one to two page summary based on the below questions:
We’re looking to know the following information:
1. An overview of your good cause, community group or charity.
2. How are you, the applicant involved in the good cause, community group or charity?
3. Who else is involved in the good cause, community group or charity?
4. Who's contributing already (your volunteers, other donations you’ve received etc.)?
5. Exactly what would the donation be used for? Please try to be specific.
6. How will the donation help your good cause, charity or community group?
7. Who in our local community will benefit from the donation, and how?
Please note that a member of the good cause, community group or charity must be available to present to our Dragons on the 19th May 2017.
Dragons’ Den image Copyright © 2017 BBC.