Join Mindful Talent's Stuart Sandeman, Edinburgh Breathes' Anne Marie, Pippa Wheble and Breathworks Philipa Wilkin at lululemon, Edinburgh for the launch of:
BREATH-POD: A journey of breath and sound using one of the worlds leading techniques for personal healing and change; Transformational Breath®.
This extremely POWERFUL practise can be used to:
· Energise and revitalise
· Detoxify & improve your health and wellbeing
· Improve circulation and strengthen your immune system
· Improve mental clarity & focus
· Release anxiety and alleviate depression
· Resolve past trauma and release emotional repression
· Accelerate personal growth and development
· Improve the relationship with yourself and others
· Connect you to your inner wisdom, creativity & awareness
During this workshop the team will monitor your breathing and correct any ineffective or constricted patterns.
When breathing is full, open and connected, “activation” occurs creating a high vibrational frequency in the body. This allows lower vibrational energy that is held in our cellular memory (such as repressed feelings, unpleasant memories, birth trauma and any other negativity in the subconscious) to be permanently transformed into a higher vibrational energy.
You may feel some physical and emotional sensations as a result of this integration but as we clear the subconscious we move forward with clarity, joy and ease.
We really look forward to sharing this practise with you!
Grab your ticket by following the link attached.
**Spaces are limited for this event so if you reserve a ticket and cannot come please let us know so that your space can be allocated to someone else**
For more information please contact [email protected]