A series of mindfulness sessions with plenty of time to practice simple being in a supportive and nourishing environment. Each first Thursday of the month we'll loosely work with one of the seven characteristics of the doing versus the being modes, that function as doorways into mindful presence. There will also be a generous amount of space to respond to what is present in the moment.
1. Automatic pilot versus conscious choice
2. Analysing versus sensing
3. Striving versus accepting
4. Seeing thoughts as solid and real versus treating them as mental events
5. Avoidance versus approaching
6. Mental time travel versus remaining in the present moment
7. Depleting activities versus nourishing activities
Each session can be attended as a stand alone event.
For: anyone with some previous mindfulness experience
Suggested donation: £10 for a single session, £40 to book 5 sessions in advance.
And if you've not been before, the first session is free!
For more info on Kristine and her work: earthymindfulness.com