Facebook event page
Port of Leith Housing Association
108 Constitution Street, EH6 6AZ Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Quay Community Improvements is a new subsidiary company of Port of Leith Housing Association and has been registered as a community interest company, meaning that profits generated from our commercial activities will go directly into the communities in Leith to support social, economic and physical improvements.
We would like to invite you to join in with a community project to transform the windows of businesses and homes facing on to Great Junction Street, on Saturday 17 March between 6 pm and 9 pm, into an outdoor window gallery to be viewed from the street. This is an idea that has been very successful in other cities, bringing the community together, improving the area, attracting new visitors and increasing business as a direct result.
• Wrap up warm and go out for an evening walk on Saturday 17 March 2018 between 6 pm — 9 pm
• Make a display in your shop or home window (images, windows, lights etc)
• If you run a businesses in the area, you can ‘donate’ a window to a local community group
• Put your address on the map on our page at windowwanderland.com
• See the website for ideas for displays from other events
Please contact [email protected]
for more information. Website address: quaycic.co.uk / polha.co.uk / windowwanderland.com
If you have any questions give me a call.
Community Initiatives Officer
Office: 0131 656 9362
Mobile: 07415 454 436