Facebook event page
Augustine United Church
41-43 George IV Bridge, EH1 1EL Edinburgh, United Kingdom
• How can the existing tramline injury record be avoided?
• What cycle facilities will be included in the project?
• What happens on lower Leith Walk?
• Will North Edinburgh cycle network link to Ocean Terminal?
• Could cargo bikes have a role in tram construction works?
• Further questions/ concerns will doubtless be raised by speakers and the audience
Speakers:- Cllr Lesley Macinnes, City Council Transport and Environment Committee – Convener; Rob Leech, Edinburgh Tram, York Place to Newhaven — Project Director; Martyn Lings, City Council Active Travel Officer [dealing with existing tramline safety measures]